There are many great reasons to join Business for Breakfast. Whilst social networking and web marketing are useful tools to build your business,people do business with other people.
BforB offers a relaxed and friendly environment, to meet colleagues, do business and build up a team of people who will market you and your business on the sound principle of Know Like and Trust relationships.
Come to a BforB meeting and be part of a team who undertstand you and your needs, and want to do business FOR you as well as WITH you.
Benefits of Networking
- Increase business through referrals.
- Increase business through introductions and recommendations.
- Cost effective way of marketing and advertising.
- Gaining and swapping knowledge.
- Creating new contacts
- Reinforcing relationships with existing clients
- Revitalising relationships with previous clients.
- A social way of education
- Raising business profile
- Building self-confidence
- Market intelligence
- Making new friends.
- Finding new suppliers.
- Finding new employees or new job.
- Access to low cost products and services provided by relationships and contacts.
- Opportunity to speak to decision makers without being screened by a PA or receptionist.
- Speaking to company decision makers without having to book an appointment.
- Extraordinary ways to empower yourself and others as you create a community of support for yourself and your business.
- Provides practical information on how to develop your relationships to attain new levels of productivity, success and pleasure in your personal and professional life.
- Access to professional help readily available at low or no cost at all.
- An opportunity to experience the higher level of success through interdependence.
- Putting a personal face to your widely known products and services.
- Tapping into knowledge and expertise.
- A market place opened for understanding how other businesses work.
- A tool to powerfully win a contract or a sale.
- Learning from others' experiences of success or failures
- Social way of selling and earning money.
- Meeting two or more people at a time in an organised environment.
- Speaking to at least more than one or two businesses at a time, which increases productivity at a low cost.