Got a question about Business for Breakfast? Find some of the most common questions answered for you here. BforB is about Network rather than Net Gain. Our members come to meetings ready to offer support and and end up getting just as much in return. Come to a meeting with your business cards and a willingness to share. Leave 90 minutes later with a list of contacts ready to promote you with people they know like and trust. Come back two weeks later and perhaps it will be you who will have made all the difference for a BforB colleague with a lead referral or recommendation
Q: What is in it for me?
A: The pool of contacts, knowledge and expertise within each group help you grow your business significantly in a very cost effective way.
Q: I am new to this what is the best way of knowing more?
A: The BEST way of knowing more is visit your local venue or the venue in which you intend to promote your business.The meetings explains itself better.
Q: How does BforB promote my Business?
A: Business for Breakfast promote your business in several ways As a member, you will be working with the group of like - minded professionals of which will be working with you in promoting your business.
- From time to time members and BforB will be bringing guests to your Venue which in turn could be your additional client or introduction or maybe the business you are waiting for.
- Receiving and giving business to each of the member of the team creates a rapport and maybe a life time business friend. What would you do to a person that will give you a ? 40m pounds worth of referrals/ business?
- All the members or guests alike at your particular Venue or Group will have the chance to carry your business cards, brochures & leaflets and given the chance will pass it on to potential clients or introductions.
- Members within the group, will learn about your business and actively look for opportunities to recommend you
- Word of mouth is one of the most powerful tools in marketing. Q Do i have to bring a lead or referral every time? A No,at BforB we develop quality leads through developing relationships and trust. A simple request to meet a colleague for a one to one meeting is a great starting point. Q I hate speaking in public,will that be a problem? A Our team is always on hand to help you develop an effective sixty second pitch that can highlight what you can offer to the group and what you are looking for Q What else is there apart from the meetings? A Your regional director can offer one to one training on social networking, speed networking and boosting your on line networking profile. Our member training programmes are planned and delivered by team members and are great added value to your membership